Author Topic: best online source for jet boat parts  (Read 1177 times)

Offline wolfie

• NUTTZ
    • Draper, UT 35 minutes from Utah Lake
  • VJB#1 Make: Eliminator
  • VJB#2 Make: Sundance
  • Other Boat#1 Make: Naples Sabot
Re: best online source for jet boat parts
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 09:51:00 PM »
Just call Tom at Jet Boat Performance...Best prices, best parts, best customer service!!!
"Save the Endangered Tree Octopus! It's as real a threat to our planet as global warming!" http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/

Offline Yellow jacket

• Old Boats Never Die They Just Go Faster
    • Oregon
  • VJB#1 Make: Rogers
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 10:28:22 PM »
I like CP Performance, They have a lot of parts in stock and super fast shipping

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • Fair Oaks, CA
    • FaceBook
  • VJB#1 Make: Galaxie
  • VJB#2 Make: PMS (Pacific Marine Service)
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 10:57:14 PM »
what is the best website to buy parts from
Depends on what you're talking about. I've been getting engine parts from Summit Racing. They're in Reno and the parts get to California in one day without paying for extra shipping costs...
Boat parts...? Again depends on what boat parts you're talking about? I've used iboats.com for stainless bimini top stuff, best deal I found, even better than ebay.
CP has tons of stuff too, they're a little high on shipping costs. Like you order a $3 part and it's $12 shipping...   :4_12_2:
I hear Rex Marine is good too...
Make sure that if you call in your order that you are quoted a "delivered price". Some places will quote you a price, you give the your credit card info, then when you get your bill there's an extra $10 or $20 on there for shipping.

When looking for parts... Ask here too, the great members on this site take care of each other without trying to empty your wallet!!!

90% of my pump swap parts came from members on this site!!!
Keep your Hot Boat wet @ VintageJetBoats.com | VintageJetBoat.com | VJBForum.com | VJB4um.com | VintageHotBoat.com

Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum
http://www.vintagejetboats.com