Author Topic: 74 glastron  (Read 942 times)

Offline 78_Tahiti

• Global Moderator
  • Jet boat exerciser
    • NorCal
  • VJB#1 Make: Tahiti
Re: 74 glastron
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 06:14:49 PM »
Welcome Hodges! Ive seen a few of the old Glastron Jets, even ridden in a couple! Feel free to post a couple pictures & ask about what puzzles you about your boat!
If It Floats, F@cks, or Flies, Its Cheaper to RENT IT!

Offline hodges23

• Louisville ky
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 08:45:05 PM »
I will do that

Offline "THE ADVOCATE"

• Global Moderator
  • LANCHA ESTUPIDA
    • Salt Lake City
  • VJB#1 Make: Sleek Craft
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »
Looked at one on local classifieds last feb. Great project boat but seller thought old ment money, not other way around. Welcome to the site, its our own little piece of mind!  :hi:
I'm not a slow learner, I'm just not easily convinced.

Offline jetboatperformance

• Marine Dealer, Jet Boat Parts, Service & Jet Tech
    • 6937 Sycamore #B Atascadero Ca 93422
    • jetboatperformance.com
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 07:28:17 AM »
Fng here ..thank god theres a place like this I have allkinds of ???about this boat..does anyone ever had this boat or know anything about them

Glastron along with Art Carlson were amazing inovators and way ahead of thier time , we Have two Glastron jets in the family , one was purchased new in the late 70's and we still rock it today little know fact is that many of the bottom designs on the jet boats we all know and love were taken from these Glastron classics  Welcome to the boards Tom
JET BOAT PERFORMANCE, Best Prices, Best Tech , and Unmatched Customer Service www.jetboatperformance.com www.jetboatperformance.biz  NEW PAGES & FEATURES 805 466 4719

Offline hodges23

• Louisville ky
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 06:22:46 PM »
Thanks for the welcome guys ...im going to try to upload pic soon ...i have been working the graveyard shift this easter weekend..i redone the old boat not bad I dont think for my first time on a restore..its a good 20 footer my friend says ...u can tell some like me did the work..

Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum
http://www.vintagejetboats.com