Author Topic: Cruiser Interior pics  (Read 1100 times)

Offline wolfie

• NUTTZ
    • Draper, UT 35 minutes from Utah Lake
  • VJB#1 Make: Eliminator
  • VJB#2 Make: Sundance
  • Other Boat#1 Make: Naples Sabot
Cruiser Interior pics
« on: March 02, 2011, 01:51:11 PM »
How about some cruiser interior pictures. I need some ideas. I want to redo the interior..Not sure if I'll have it done by this winter but I'm still looking for ideas.

Anyone here have a cruiser with a the engine area enclosed and a rear bench behind the front seats? I playing with the idea of doing something like this. I've seen a few with V-drives and jets with set back, but was wondering if anyone has a jet that's done this.   :4_12_2:

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • Fair Oaks, CA
    • FaceBook
  • VJB#1 Make: Galaxie
  • VJB#2 Make: PMS (Pacific Marine Service)
Re: Cruiser Interior pics
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 02:27:42 PM »
I think 454 blut boats is that way?
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do that to mine too.
Keep your Hot Boat wet @ VintageJetBoats.com | VintageJetBoat.com | VJBForum.com | VJB4um.com | VintageHotBoat.com

Offline "THE ADVOCATE"

• Global Moderator
  • LANCHA ESTUPIDA
    • Salt Lake City
  • VJB#1 Make: Sleek Craft
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 02:34:44 PM »
Hey Dave, check out jetboatundergrounds thread on projects and restos in the forum. Theres pics of cruiser with bench and cover. Project RV is title.
I'm not a slow learner, I'm just not easily convinced.

Offline wolfie

• NUTTZ
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 03:34:00 PM »
Damn..i sorry guys...Had I been a little more intuitive with this site I would have seen all the posts over in Retos and wouldn't have broken the forum rules and reposted. :41616-4:

Sorry for opening another thread. :biggrin:
"Save the Endangered Tree Octopus! It's as real a threat to our planet as global warming!" http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • Fair Oaks, CA
    • FaceBook
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 05:06:54 PM »
Damn..i sorry guys...Had I been a little more intuitive with this site I would have seen all the posts over in Retos and wouldn't have broken the forum rules and reposted. :41616-4:

Where's it say that? I made the rules and I don't remember that one? Oh was "The Advocate" telling you he was in charge? He does that around here!!!
Acts like he owns the dang place!!!   
Keep your Hot Boat wet @ VintageJetBoats.com | VintageJetBoat.com | VJBForum.com | VJB4um.com | VintageHotBoat.com

Offline "THE ADVOCATE"

• Global Moderator
  • LANCHA ESTUPIDA
    • Salt Lake City
  • VJB#1 Make: Sleek Craft
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »
 :4_12_2: I didn't say nothin! What yall do with your cruisers is your business!! I aeint no liberal but I am PC.  BTW, if your logo wont fit on a visor, your speedo idea wont work.
I'm not a slow learner, I'm just not easily convinced.

Offline wolfie

• NUTTZ
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 06:13:54 PM »

Where's it say that? I made the rules and I don't remember that one? Oh was "The Advocate" telling you he was in charge? He does that around here!!!
Acts like he owns the dang place!!!

Maybe not your rules. General universal forum rules.  I hate opening up a new thread if there's already one started.  :41616-4:
"Save the Endangered Tree Octopus! It's as real a threat to our planet as global warming!" http://zapatopi.net/treeoctopus/

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • Fair Oaks, CA
    • FaceBook
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 06:17:27 PM »
No worries man.... How are you to know as this thing gets larger and larger?
Searching doesn't always work perfectly.
Quit banging your head against the wall man!! Giving me a headache   LOL

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • Fair Oaks, CA
    • FaceBook
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 06:23:14 PM »
:4_12_2: I didn't say nothin! What yall do with your cruisers is your business!! I aeint no liberal but I am PC.  BTW, if your logo wont fit on a visor, your speedo idea wont work.
Speedo has way more room at least on the back side!!! And that was YOUR Speedo idea!!!   :4_1_72:

Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum
http://www.vintagejetboats.com