Author Topic: Anyone own a Cheetah Jet Boat?  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Son of Grumpy

• Lake Havasu City, Az
    • Boat Project Blog
  • VJB#1 Make: Southwind
  • VJB#2 Make: Cheetah
Re: Anyone own a Cheetah Jet Boat?
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 07:23:03 PM »
  Just came across this... I am in process of retiring my '78  18' Cheetah. For many years I had heard nothing but negative about Cheetah boats but after owning this one I have gained a lot of respect for them. I bought the boat for 1500.00 and have put about 100.00 in it since. I GPS'ed it at 61mph with a stock Berkeley Packajet 460 setup. Impressive I think.
  She's pretty tired (lots of stress cracking ) so she will donate motor, pump, gas tanks etc to my Southwind project boat but she has served us well and been a ton of fun.

Offline efiboy

• West Coast, Florida
Re: Anyone own a Cheetah Jet Boat?
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 06:40:49 AM »
Hey Swamp...I owned a cheetah  19' with a BBC it is my current avatar pic. I sold it about 3 yrs ago and wish I never did. I now have a Carrera.  The cheetah was fun and was a solid Flake boat so it really look old school cool.

Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum
http://www.vintagejetboats.com