Author Topic: __it happens!  (Read 599 times)

Offline Part-time

• French river, ON
  • VJB#1 Make: Sidewinder
  • Other Boat#1 Make: Sea Sprite
__it happens!
« on: January 24, 2012, 01:15:43 PM »
Last night i found a pic on the net that I had posted on an off-roading forum a number of years ago.

Me finding out that TSL thornbirds were useless... and my wife to the rescue  :drv:

Offline "THE ADVOCATE"

• Global Moderator
  • LANCHA ESTUPIDA
    • Salt Lake City
  • VJB#1 Make: Sleek Craft
Re: __it happens!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 08:15:17 PM »
I have been in a similiar situation, poked the ditch with a stick before I tried to bog through it. Had to get pulled out by my roomates girlfriends Honda Accord. Its been 28 years and it still comes up over beers!  :41616-4:
I'm not a slow learner, I'm just not easily convinced.

Offline 78_Tahiti

• Global Moderator
  • Jet boat exerciser
    • NorCal
  • VJB#1 Make: Tahiti
Re: __it happens!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 10:35:27 PM »
Gawd I love those stories! LOL! One of the girls at work called in last year to see if any of us had a big truck that could possibly pull her hubbies "Mondo-Lifted- 1 Ton Dodge Turbo Diesel 4X4 out of the mudd with. She said he has it buried up to axles. So I offered to run out there with my Old 1970 Series Rover (Zebra Striped) Before she hung up, she says, do you think that little 4X4 can do it? Long story short, put in 4 wheel low 1st gear, pulled him, his truck, with the trailer and 6 man hot tub on it 100 yards to the pavement. Its really funny watching a couple grown men with their jaws dropped in disbelief, as that big truck came out of the mudd! LOL!
If It Floats, F@cks, or Flies, Its Cheaper to RENT IT!

Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum
http://www.vintagejetboats.com