Author Topic: I got a number...........  (Read 922 times)

Offline Sangersquirt

• redwood city
  • VJB#1 Make: Sanger
Re: I got a number...........
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 12:20:59 PM »
Gremlin season is open!!! Time to go hunting. >:D  I'll get some more pics up in a a week or two.  Its pretty tame looking though.  Bassett twisties, an old school victor,  polished pump and a buch of aluminum that needs to be repolished ( I've been lazy with that latley).  Its whats on the inside and my machinest that make it happy.

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • Fair Oaks, CA
    • FaceBook
  • VJB#1 Make: Galaxie
  • VJB#2 Make: PMS (Pacific Marine Service)
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2010, 12:30:48 PM »
Someone say Hunting Seaon was open???
bugs and daffy in duck season
Keep your Hot Boat wet @ VintageJetBoats.com | VintageJetBoat.com | VJBForum.com | VJB4um.com | VintageHotBoat.com

Offline 78_Tahiti

• Global Moderator
  • Jet boat exerciser
    • NorCal
  • VJB#1 Make: Tahiti
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 04:17:52 PM »
LOL David! Be sure to use lock washers too. For loctite to work its best to spreay with brake cleaner inside the hole first. Also loctite has many grades. If they are 3/8" or bigger thread size, use red loctite, Napa also carry another one thats green, its called stud & bearing mount.  Thats the one I use on my impeller Nut!
If It Floats, F@cks, or Flies, Its Cheaper to RENT IT!

Offline David

• Global Moderator
    • Fair Oaks, CA
    • FaceBook
  • VJB#1 Make: Galaxie
  • VJB#2 Make: PMS (Pacific Marine Service)
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 04:22:43 PM »
Great tips.... Man I am loving this place!!!!  I know, I know easy for me to say but, the members we are getting in here are an awesome group. Everyone has something to contribute.
Keep your Hot Boat wet @ VintageJetBoats.com | VintageJetBoat.com | VJBForum.com | VJB4um.com | VintageHotBoat.com

Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum - Click here to be redirected to the NEW Forum
http://www.vintagejetboats.com